Monday, March 22, 2010

Supernatural


Well, I've done it again. I don't mean to. I can't help..it just happens.
One minute I'm scrolling through netflix, and the next I'm renting a
television show. That's not even the worst part! I get addicted to these
television shows..and I buy them later on. BUT, I have a legit reason!
This show is quite possibly my favorite show that is still in the making.

I am proud to say that I LOVE SUPERNATURAL!
I've just finished the first season (Thursday night) and I was so angry
with the ending! I mean how can they do this to me?! Ending in a car
wreck that could possibly end the life of Papa Winchester? 'Cause I know
the guys will be okay..there's five seasons! I can't wait for the next disk!

Dean is my favorite, although Sam is good too. They are both so amusing.
My parents look at me funny when they hear me laughing at the computer
screen hah! Well I'm rather tired, I might type more in this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment