Sunday, March 21, 2010

All Smiles

I know, I know. Shame on you C. Shame on you. So much for posting every day sharing your thoughts on things that no one cares about. Jeeeez. Give me a break, I've been busy! Today I went to Tumbleweed for my mother's birthday (and her twin) and it was mighty tasty. I decided to take a picture of myself while I was there..haha. Which you can see to the left. Also today I had to practice for the Easter program (carrying banner) so no nap time for me..which I was NOT happy about. Then afterward we had a fundraiser taco night for our youth..that was delicious! I had a quesdilla (uhh spelled wrong most likely) with sour cream and you guessed it, nacho cheese on top. Don't judge me! It tastes amazing. Oh and in case you are wondering, this boringness will continue.

Since I did not post Saturday.. Here's what I did. I woke up at about oh 11am to the sound of my mother watching her New Moon DVD that she bought at 7 that morning. Apparently people wake up at 6am on Saturdays. Who knew? Later on we went ice skating with the youth..but most of us ended up playing cards (kimps/kemps) in the lobby, which was SO much more fun. We had a great time.

Which brings us to Monday tomorrow. Oh Monday, how everyone hates you. Oh well. I promise I will do something more interesting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment