Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shannanigans

What have I been doing these past two weeks?! Oh that's right, these things:

Oh, pictures, strange how I look better in person than I did in those directory photos! Oh jeez it was awful. No one in my family was satisfied..but had two to choose from and we chose the lesser of the two evils. ha! Anyways we all wore pink/black/white with jeans. My parents wore black and my sisters wore dresses with white and pink, and I wore black with pink. So at least I didn't have to wear the pink shirt, yay! I actually love the new shirt I got which I am wearing in the photo. I have this thing where I love to hide something about me in my pictures, I'm a lil' weird I know.

Also last week /Monday/ me and my family went to Texas Roadhouse with another family that we are friends with. Mmmm, it was yummy! I didn't have that much of a good time though. I was at the very end of the table, yeah y'know, when no one sits across from you. Then you're just like, on the outside. Not to mention all the adults were at the other end so I was sitting by children under the age of 10. So I ate, and tried to control my sister who chose to completely ignore me and keep being a brat. I was just not in the mood. I put my headphones in and chilled with Flyleaf. A band that I love extremely, great new album!
Oh and this is what I had; Grilled shrimp, bread, loaded baked potato, and salad. Well, more of lettuce with salt/pepper and ranch to the side. It was so delicious. What is it I am drinking? A Dr.Pepper with no ice of course!

When I am not going out I am reading this wonderful series: Gemma Doyle trilogy. I love the Victorian age-the language, the English, the Gypsies, the clothes, oh I love it! I plan to build a time machine and go to the 1800's and be wealthy woman of class and run off with the gypsies! Don't judge me..I'm homeschooled, I have time to think of these things. I do recommend these books though, very lovely.

Which brings me to the present day. I've been so freaking drained. It's been an awful past couple weeks overall. I mean, I had a few good times. Like bowling with the other C and her boyfriend J along with S. I had a good time. I've missed other C so much. We are hardly together anymore. Sometimes you just need someone y'know? I just really needed that time with her, but more than anything I needed to get away from the loneliness that is totally consuming me. I hate that when I miss someone. I just get this really empty feeling inside me, and it eats at me for days at a time. Eventually I just have to make contact with that person in some way or I won't be able to think.
-----
I am so PISSED! I have to retype all this crap because I got signed out during a post and it didn't save! AND I couldn't remember my email or password, UGHHH. Sorry. Continue..
-----

Anyways. There has been a lot of drama this past week too. I mean really? Do I sound like I need this kind of BS right now? Here's what happened: A boy likes me. A friend that is a boy likes me. A friend that is 13 years old that is a boy likes me. He is almost four years younger than I am. One night that boy who shall be named R told my friend, A, that he liked me. (apparently has for months) Me and my mother kind of assumed that he did anyways, but it was just weirder when it was 'known.' So I knew for about a week, no big deal, still talked to him and what not. I told my parents about it because well I'm close to my mom unlike some teens. Here's how it played out: R told A that he liked me, and A told C, then C told M, and M told great aunt, and great aunt told son, J, who just so happens to be best friends with R and J already knew, but didn't know that I knew, and so he got the bright idea to tell R that I knew! I know, confusing. So R got angry with A for telling me which she didn't and A got mad at me and my mom and I'm like wtf? Shut up. I don't need your crap, you shouldn't have told me, or even mention it! So it's you who started it! I didn't say that though, cause I'm nice. The whole thing is over now, but it's really awkward for me to talk to him. He was upset that I didn't tell him that I knew and what was I supposed to say? Oh hey, I know you like me. Right, cause that would have played out nicely.

Sorry to write a freaking book, but I just needed to vent.
New post tomorrow about my books!

No comments:

Post a Comment