Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Live






TWISTED SISTER!!!!!!!!!11!




I'm here!!!!!!!
A couple of weeks ago I went to camp. Oh good grief, it was so tiring! ...and awkward. Y'know why? The kid that likes me was there...and it just is awkward. Anyways. Yep, that's me right there at camp! It was only from Friday to Sunday morning. I got up at 4:45 am every morning because I like to be alone when I get ready in the morning. Plus there was only two showers with only a wall separating us..and I'm just a modest person..so early it was.
Here are some photos I took:



I have more, but I don't want to post them all.

Anyways I've been SOOO so so so busy, but as you can see I have been posting blogs
for book giveaways. I just couldn't help myself, they're too amazing! I was so tempted.

I bought three new books this month..yay! PLUS I got the first two Maximum Ride books, so I'll start those sometime soon. Anyways here are the books I got:
I am so excited to read them! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment