Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wrong

I love my mother. I do.
It's just that sometimes, she makes me feel like a complete idiot. I feel so stupid. It's like I'm just wasting space in her area of the world. Everything I say, or even wear is incompetent.

I've felt so out of place lately. It's not just my mother. It's a lot of people. Instead of not saying anything...they feel they have the right to say something that I'm wearing is stupid or weird. I've been into the steampunk fashion lately. I just think it is really cool. So I have a skeleton key necklace. And tonight people were saying "why are you wearing that?" and I'd reply "'Cause I like it.." Their response? "Uhhh ok." *weird look* Is it just me? Am I just imagining things? I don't know. In my opinion, it was rude. I also recently bought some combat boots. All I get are weird looks and people asking "why do you keep wearing those?" I try to ignore it. I mean being different is okay, but it doesn't make me feel better. If you don't like them, it doesn't mean they are stupid or ugly, it just means that you THINK they are. Someone else might think they are awesome.

Also about driving. I'm not the greatest driver in the world. I've been driving a little under 3 months, not even that much. I hardly do drive. But when I have both my parents in the car with me, it's like I'm doing everything wrong.

I just, I just feel like I'm wrong. Me. Everything. Who I am is wrong.
I just don't know how to change this.

Whatever.
I hate saying what I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment